Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Hey, Remember This?
v. Faith of our fathers, we will love both friend and foe in all our strife; and preach thee, too, as love knows how by kindly words and virtuous life. c. Faith of our fathers, holy faith! We will be true to thee till death. Text: Frederick W. Faber, 1814-1863
FOLLOW ME TO MY NEW BLOG SITE!
Quick link to my books & web site
- Reclaiming the C Word: Daring to Be Church Again, 2006
- No Experience Necessary: Everybody's Welcome, 2005
- A Story Worth Sharing: Engaging Evangelism, 2004
- Reclaiming the L Word: Renewing the Church From its Lutheran Core, 2003
- Dancing Down the Hallway: Spiritual Reflections for the Everyday, 2001
- No Experience Necessary: The Bible Study (units 1-8), with Rolf Jacobson, 2005-2006
- A.R.E.: A Renewal Enterprise - my web site
The Bottom Line
For you were called to freedom, brothers and sisters; only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for self-indulgence, but through love becomes slaves to one another. For the whole law is summed up in a single commandment, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." - Galatians 5:13-14